B6 S4 FAQ's?

Hey everyone, just a quick note asking if anyone has ever seen a FAQ for any tips and words of wisdom on the B6 S4's. I've check the common audi forums,
but so far nothing. I've seen such a document for the biturbo's, and as a new owner of a 2004, was just looking for further advice when it comes to oil changes (type, brand), typical things to be on the watch for, and down the road, plugs, upgrades, etc.
Any pointers would be appreciated, Darren
RS246.COM