Back Again With The 1993 90s Instrument cluster

I read the replies to my previous post, but no one was able to tell me what the name of the button was that I pushed and what it's purpose is. Could
someone give me some help on that. By the way, I didn't reset the tripometer while I was driving, when I pushed the button next to the tripometer, that was when everything quit working, such as the speedometer and the odometer. Thanks again for your guys help.
Tracy, Sorry, I can't help you with that - I don't own a 90. You could either contact Robert Bentley (www.rb.com) and get an owner's manual or even contact Huw Powell (at www.humanspeakers.com/audi) and ask him - he's a super-helpful guy. On my 5ktq, there's the trip odometer reset button, and what looks like a button which is actually a cover for the screw that adjusts the fuel gauge (you pull on it and you can see the screw head in the cluster). If you pressed hard enough on a cover for an adjustment screw, that may be responsible for breaking something in the instrument cluster. Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

what