Back in the S-Saddle again.....

Well it's not a RS 6 but it is the next best thing! Thanks to California tripling the car tax for October I was able to swing the better half on buying now instead of December and she is now taking down
Mustang's with the fastest grocery getter in the US, a S6 Avant :)
I can't even begin to describe how cool this car is...
-- Taylor
'89 Audi 200 '03 Audi S6 Avant '98 Jeep Cherokee Sport
You got an S6 Avant delivered here in the US?
I wasn't aware that we were going to get them here.

Oh yeah, the S6 Avant has been here two years now. Audi is not importing the S6 sedan... from what I understand the performance was just as good as the S8 which costs more.