Bad Experience -- South Shore Imported Cars in Norwell, MA

Anyone ever deal with South Shore Imported Cars in Norwell, MA? I contacted the apparent web sales guy there, Adam Skolnick, about a 2001 S4 he had posted in auction format...... Man, what an A-Hole... He wouldn't give me
any info on price, and just told me not to bug him -- "bidding is your business. If you're interest... bid; if not... don't." When I replied, shocked at his reply, his response proceeded to insult me and call me condescending.
My advise based on my experience would be to avoid South Shore Imported Cars, and ESPECIALLY Adam Skolnick. FYI.....
--bdr--

like this. If there is mailtraffic to back up stories like this it's another matter to me.
Ronald
Hey, I'm not trying to trash someone just for the heck of it. I just figure people should get the straight info about the good salespeople and also the bad salespeople out there. Remember that it's only slander if it's not true..... Here's the paper trail (read from bottom to top). Judge for yourself:

It's good that you post your opinion here. If others have done business with them before and were happy with their service they should post those experiences as well.

Remember that it's only slander if it's spoken. If it's written or broadcast then it's libel!
FWIW, if the car is being auctioned, then the seller is perfectly within his rights to not disclose the price at which he would sell (reserve price). However, the salesman could have expressed this somewhat better than he did!

If someone is auctioning an article -house, car or cat- don't ask for the price. I think the salesman was clear in his answer and does not deserve to be put on a billboard worldwide. You're the one threathening him with 'spreading the good word'. One should not do that just because he wrote the price is 'his' business.
So I don't agree with you. Are you going to spread the good word about me too?
Ronald
Actually, opinions are not slander.
If you print that it is your opinion that someone is an A$$hole, that is an opinion, not slander.
If you say someone is an A$$hole, that could be slander.