bad experiences with leasetrader.com

I just wanted to warn anyone thinking about listing their vehicle on leasetrader.com that my experiences with them has been very negative. In my case I posted a vehicle for several months. Unfortunately, my
lease never transferred and I decided to cancel the listing. According to leasetrader.com the listing fee will be refunded if one can show that the lease did not transfer. Well, after providing documentation in accordance with their policies, I have still not received the refund. I even received an email after I called to complain that said they were "processing" my request. I'm currently trying to seek resolution through the court system. As a result of this I don't recommend doing any business with this company.
I suggest you go to http://clarkhoward.com/ and post this information about Leasetrader.