Battery for 96/ A6Q Key Clicker ???....

hi folks.....
need your expertise again.....
just found 1 of the ORIGINAL 2 button key fob clickers down beside the seat in my 1996
haven't seen one of these since ????
well...anyways....anyone have an idea what kind of Button cell I need to power this....
I took battery out years ago to bring to Radio a couple of yrs you think I could find the battery i bought....somehow it never got installed in my new found one....So no clue...
I just hope I don't have to go back to dealer for this.....not worth the hassle and expense
All help....much appreciated
thanks... tiv
1976 100C 1982 4000D 1984 4000D 1989 100Q 1998 A4Q 2.8 1996 A6Q 2.8 looking @ 2001 A8 4.2

"Though the singer is silent, there still is the truth of the song."
~~John Denver~~