Battery needed for remote clicker A6

just found 1 of the ORIGINAL 2 button key fob clickers down beside the seats in my 1996 A6Q....wow
haven't seen one of these since ????
anyone have an idea what kind of Button cell & Voltage I need to power
this??....
I took battery out years ago to bring to Radio Shack....mmmm....now a couple of yrs later....do you think I could find the new battery i bought....somehow it never got installed
Please send replies to list.....thanks
"Though the singer is silent, there still is the truth of the song." ~~John Denver~~

perhaps CR1620 3 volt Lithium.
I took mine out just last week to look see.
dj 97 A4 2.4SEi
IIRC, my '96 A6Q 2 button remote used a CR2032 (3V lithium), which are widely available.