Battery type for keyfob

This is a repost due to no response...
What type (#) of batteries are used in the Audi/Vw switchblade type key remotes? Thanks!
Nate

This is a repost due to no response...
What type (#) of batteries are used in the Audi/Vw switchblade type key remotes? Thanks!
Nate

Does that not tell you something? Endlessly posting "due to no response" will just likely agitate people rather than willing them to help you.

Open it up and find out, its not that difficult. If you cant/wont, then go to an Audi dealer and ask them.
This is a repost due to no response...
What type (#) of batteries are used in the Audi/Vw switchblade type key remotes? Thanks!
Nate

Apparently it is easier to just keep posting and waiting than it is to look inside the &#%@! fob...
OK, lamo, I cracked my fob open and looked - JUST FOR YOU.
It takes a pair of Panasonic type CR1620 3V cells, stacked, positive side DOWN.
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd - and two hands...
Have a look at the dead batteries. The type should be shown on them.