Bay Area-Selling 1991 Audi 90

I am looking to sell my 1991 Audi 90. The car is still in rather good shape, but needs some mechanical work. Best Offer. Blue w/ Grey leather interior
150,000Miles 1 year old stereo-nice Body is in rather good shape with few blemishes If anyone knows of anyone looking for a great car that needs some TLC please e-mail me @ snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Thank you so much!!!