Becker Traffic Assist or Becker Indianapolis 7922

Hello
Have looked at the Becker Indianapolis 7922 as a potential new radio in our 97' A6 (no original Audi radio installed), but I'm not sure if a
Becker Mexico Pro 7937 + a Becker Traffic Assist will be more useful...
The Traffic assistant can be used as a standalone device also..
Any opinions about this anyone?
regards Ottar T