Belt or Chains

Hi Does anyone know if Audi use Belts or Chains in their engines?? In particular, I'm thinking about the A8 / S8 engine from 2000.
What are the change intervals for this?
Thanks
Paul
I BELIEVE that the Audi V8's used belts - but I also believe that the B6 S4 V8 uses a chain in the rear of the engine - to make it shorter to fit into the smaller engine bay. Not sure if that change was also made to the other V8 engined models.
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA
After adding that, I went to Audiworld and confirmed that the V8 does indeed use a belt - look here -
http://www.audiworld.com/model/historical.html
and here is the info on the V8 for MY 2000 -
    DOHC, belt driven, hydraulic lifters / 3 path variable intake manifold roller camshaft followers, variable intake camshaft timing
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA