Best brakes

What would be the best brakes and rotors to buy for an 2002 A4?

--

Regards
Robert
Robert wrote:

There is no best, however I must say genuine dealer parts if you are trying to keep everything in factory specifications. As for custom aftermarket brakes I've used and installed kits from Stasis Engineering and have always been impressed with the way they've performed.
--
Madesio