best tires for A4 v6 cabrio

Hi, i wonder if someone can help me to choose a pair of tires for my car. I own an A4 cabrio (2003) with sport pack. Tire size for my car is: 235/45/17.
I drive fast, but not in excess, 95% in dry roads (40% highroad, 20% road and 30% city). Average temperature is 21,5C (in winter ocassionally rains, but there is never snow). I have look for the following options (but will hear other suggestions; except pirelli):
- michelin pilot primacy - michelin pilot sport - goodyear eagle F1(94Y)
thanks in advance for your help

You forgot to tell us what your priorities are. What do you expect from these tires? Comfort? Low noise? Crisp steering response? Good grip? Long treadwear?
For a good all-around summer performance tire I'd recommend ContiSportContact2. It's not as performance-oriented as say Bridgestone S-03, but is very quiet and comfortable.
If you want something more performance-oriented and don't mind reduced comfort and possibly higher noise level, then the afore mentioned S-03 would be good (great in the wet as well), or the new Michelin Pilot Sport 2.
For something in the middle, the Goodyear F1 GSD3 should be pretty good, or Dunlop SP Maxx or Toyo T1-S.
And if you want longer treadlife, then you should look at all-season tires.
Cheers,
Pete
Thanks
wrote