Best tyres

Hi all

I know that this might be asked here a lot of times, but...

I own an Audi A3(2004), (225/45 r17) and its time to change the tyres. It came with Dunlop 9000 Sport and I was overall happy with the tyre performance. However, I thought that a research in the market can provide me with better solutions. So in short, I'm between Bridgestone (RE050), Dunlop (the current ones), Continental, and Michelin. (Snow driving is not of concern, when snow is on the road, car simply stays at home :)) )

Any opinions/experience?

Thanks in advance

Athanasios Mantes, Greece

Reply to
Athanasios Mantes

"Athanasios Mantes" wrote

Goodyear F1 GSD3 has been winning a lot of tire (tyre) tests lately. Why aren't they on your list?

Pete

Reply to
Pete

I had the Dunlops twice, but then switched to the Michelin Pilot Sport. I have to say they are better tires in wet or dry.

Reply to
x-audi