bike rack for audi a4 convertible

does anyone know if there is a bike rack that will fit an audi a4 convertible?

I saw a rack mounted on a towbar, it goes between the towball & the body mounting bit, by removing the towball its inserted then the ball is re fixed using possibly longer bolts, this allowed 2 cycles to be mounted,
Steve.
I have a Rhode Gear rack that is universal fit. You'd probably need to play around with it a bit, though, as the upper rack went against the bottom of my rear window. It could be adjusted to go on the trunklid, I bet.
Check this one out - http://www.rhodegear.com/product-pages/speedster-3.html
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA

I use one of these on my A4 (not a convertible). http://www.bdiracks.com/bdiplate.html It has the advantage of not having pads that touch yourbpaint and inevitably leave marks.

these may do the job, http://www.dero.com/cycle_on_pro.html
Steve.
On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:12:51 -0400, "larry11"

Caution if you are considering any trunk-mounted unit: depending on the year of your A4 the trunk lid can be made of a composite material to accommodate the GPS receiver. The newer models are all this way.
Ken W.
Men are like a fine wine. They start out as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the crap out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with. - Dave Barry
Philly Hoodlum#32 '01 Yamaha VStar Custom '70 Norton Commando '98 A4 Avant '01 A6 27T '05 S4 Cab