Blower Motor Resistor Location on Audi A8-1997-3.7L-non quattro ???

When I shut the car off the AC Blower kepts runnig. My mechanic said that Blower Motor Resistor is faulty, so I bought it and now...he has no clue where that thing is located in the car. Any idea?
Thanks
My bet is on a faulty relay.
Not sure where the resistor goes on yours. On the older T44s it was located just in front of the windshield by the heater fan. It should have a large heat sink so it should be under the hood where it gets air circulation.
Jan wrote:

Have you posted the question at AudiWorld.com?