Blower Motor Resistor Location on Audi A8-1997-3.7L-non quattro ???

When I shut the car off the AC Blower kepts runnig. My mechanic said that Blower Motor Resistor is faulty, so I bought it and now...he has no clue where that thing is located in the car. Any idea? Thanks

Reply to
Jan

My bet is on a faulty relay.

Not sure where the resistor goes > When I shut the car off the AC Blower kepts runnig. My mechanic said

Reply to
Tony

Have you posted the question at AudiWorld.com?

"Jan" wrote:

Reply to
[ a m z ]