Body Workshop - Nottingham/Derby areas?

Dear all, I've got a body kit that I want to have put on onto my A4 and am wondering if you know any reliable and fair priced body workshop in the Nottingham/Derby areas?
Thanks, Jules
***24 hours in a day...24 beers in a case...coincidence?***

Just a coincidence Jules...
Don't get so pissed up...
And you might remember posting this before.