Bonnet Release Cable - How to replace?

Hello
Does anyone know how to replace the bonnet release cable on an 2002 Audi A4 Door? I have had problems with mine and cant close the bonnet, After a
bit of investigation the cable appears is seized in the outer cable., The cable moves fractionally but is very stiff, Can only pull the cable back if using a pair off pliers.
Does any one know where i can get a copy of a manual for doing this or does anyone want to tell me.
many thanks to all!
go to a mountain bike shop and get yourself some all weather cable lubricant, stick loads of it at either end of the cable, leave overnight and see if it helps shift it. as far as actually replacing it i can't help, sorry
-Gan

i have been to my local Audi dealer and got a new cable, 4.50, Bargin!! only thing is now i have to figure out how to fit it,, cant imagine it been too hard!
Any one with any ideas your welcome to add to forum!!
(tried oiling the cable with a cable oiler but to no joy,)
Thanks to all!