bose dead in 97 a8 4.2

hi 97 a8 4.2q with bose smphony system. we had no sound comming out of the speakers at all a dealer told me it would be tha amp in the boot. we sourced an amp from ebay but it has made no difference. the amp does not even get warm, i suspect no power to the amp? the head unit and cd changer both work ok tho any ideas would be appreciated

Reply to
Tony Stanton