Bose Stereo / CD parts for 2004 A4

I have an 2004 Audi 3.0 A4. It came with a factory-installed Bose stereo and CD.

One of the buttons for the CD - the "LOAD" button fell off and disappeared.

Anyone know how I can go about getting it replaced?

Thanks

Reply to
SailMan

It's a 2004 Audi, what about the Audi dealership? Your car is still under warranty.

VL

SailMan wrote:

Reply to
Vince From Austin TX

No such thing a Bose Stereo in an Audi mate, all the Audi stereos are the same, you need to look for either a second hand changer or go to the dealer and get it fixed if it's under warranty.

The CD changer I think your refering to is a glovebox one, and is approx £150 on eBay :)

Bose make the Speakers and the Amp.

Reply to
Ronny

Thanks, Vince.

I called the dealership and you're right! They just want me to bring in the car to make sure the loss wasn't the result of an attempted theft.

Cheers!

Reply to
SailMan