Bose / Symphony II with Ipod (or Aux In)

Does anyone know the easiest way to hook up a Bose Radio with an Ipod. I searched audi forums, but I can't seem to find if the Bose has a Aux in the back or not.

Any suggestions? Thanks !

Dave

Reply to
Dave Kellermanns

There are no unused line inputs to the Symphony head, but you can cobble together a solution to use the line inputs for the (optional) cd changer unit to plumb in Ipods and similar mp3 players, even sharing the wires (via a switch) with the changer.

Someone may have seen a write-up on one of the Audi fan sites, and there's some commercial outfit selling (pricey) adapters to do the job...

/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

Reply to
daytripper

Hey Dave, search for 'Blitzsafe' adapter on either Audizine.com or Audiworld.com and then you will find info about how to hook it up digitally with the adapter connected to the back of your radio into the CD changer port.

Reply to
mkerwin