Boston Audi Market

This is a pretty random question, but I recently visited Boston and noticed what seemed to be a disproportionate number of Audi vehicles there. I'm not very familiar with the east coast in general actually. I'm curious if there is any particular reason for what I perceived as Audis being so popular? Is that area known to be a big market for Audi?

Reply to
Fastfwd

high performance + awd + luxury interior + winter + northeast wages traditionally has led to an Audi...

/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

Reply to
daytripper