BP Ultimate

Hello.
Has anyone here in the UK tried BP Ultimate fuel ? I run a P reg A6 2.6 V6 and have tried the fuel. It certainly seems responsive and I do get more
MPG. Just wondered if anyone else has had the same results or any problems ?
SPG

V6
problems
There was some discussion in the TT forum a few weeks back.
http://www.tt-forum.co.uk/ttforumbbs/YaBB.pl
I have always used Shell Optimax in my TTC225, which is 98+ RON, compared to BP Ultimate's Superunleaded 97 RON. The higher RON is probably more advantageous to a turbo engine. -- Doug Ramage

more
Did a search on the forum but could not find it - Do you know in which section it was ?
SPG

2.6
compared
IIRC, it was in the main TT forum. -- Doug Ramage