brake noise

I recently had my brnake pads changed on my Audi A8 adn since then the screech every time you apply the brakes... ive tried using cleaners and stuff adn it goes away for a little while.
Any advice?

Probably they are poorly greased in the calipers, and/or any retainer clips have not been reapplied.
Take it back to where you had them done? They may have used different pads than stock (i.e., semi-metallic).
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA