Brake warning indicator with 3 beeps

When i turn on the ignition SOMETIMES, i get the faulty brake idicator light flashing at me, with 3 beeps - then it goes away, nothing comes on when driving, and it has only happened since the tracking was sorted recently (this maybe co-incidence.

Any ideas guys?

Many thanks.

Reply to
ManikM

I would also like to hear solution for this, because I get the same warning light with 3 beebs sometimes (maybe 1 or 2 times a month). My car is A6 -96.

Reply to
Tero Patana