Brake warning indicator with 3 beeps

When i turn on the ignition SOMETIMES, i get the faulty brake idicator light flashing at me, with 3 beeps - then it goes away, nothing comes on when driving, and it has only happened since the tracking was
sorted recently (this maybe co-incidence.
Any ideas guys?
Many thanks.
On Wed, 5 May 2004, ManikM wrote:

warning light with 3 beebs sometimes (maybe 1 or 2 times a month). My car is A6 -96.