breakin period

I just picked up my 2003 A4 1.8T at 8 last night and I already have over 100 miles on it. I absolutely love it.
The salesman who delivered my car told me there is no breakin period
for the car. I find this very hard to believe. Is that true? Even if it it is, should I take it easy for a while?
Thanks.
-Dave

Have you read your owner's manual yet? Mine says to take it easy for the first 1000 miles.
Cheers,
Pete
Do not exceed 4 k rpm, especially when cold. Also, make sure you observe warming up and cooling down procedures for a turbo, especially cooling and in the winter.
snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...