Bruno's Quattro Center/Good Audi repair in Brooklyn NY

Trying to find any info on Bruno's Quattro center at 751 Onderdonk Ave in Ridgewood Queens.This was operated by Bruno Kreibich of SCCA Pro Rally Championship fame.I had work done there on my Audi a couple of
years ago,when I worked nearby.I have been trying to contact them in order to have work done on my car,but both telephone numbers come up as out of service,but they are still listed in the online Yellow pages. Does anyone know if they are they still in business?,have they moved?New phone number??? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Otherwise anyone know of a good Audi knowledgeable repair shop in Brooklyn NY.Don't trust the local dealers.Any help is appreciated
One of the posters on the AudiWorld T44/V8 forum has talked about them about a year ago and seems to know them quite well. Ask for Andrew R.
http://forums.audiworld.com/v8 /
Bob A. wrote:

From the Sudi person in Queens: > Brunos shop moved to a new location... > I'll get the address tomorrow, the new place is 2 or so miles from the old > place and a couple blocks from my father shop, so it makes it easy for me to > get those oem audi parts (; I'll let you know ASAP.
I'll post again when he gets me the answer.
Tony wrote:

Thanks!!!,I appreciate the help.
Tony wrote:

Andrew's dad owns a car repair shop in Queens and they refer some work to Bruno. This is what he sent me. Hope it helps. Andrew is a T44 series TQM owner / tuner. Tony ---------------------- > My dad gave me the following numbers for Bruno's > new location. We are unsure of the address and I > seached a telephone directory for it, had no luck. I'm > sure if the person calls up they'll give him the > address and directions or what not. > Shop: 718-326-7220 > Parts: 718-416-3993 ----------------------- Bob A. wrote:

Bruno's has moved to 79-15 69th drive Middle Village Queens NY 11379 (718) 416-3993 (718) 326-7220 They are best you can find to work on your Vw or Audi. They work on VW's or Audi's only which make them experts in those two particular cars. Very Highly Recommended.