Bukb replacement - 2002 A4 - nightmare!

Help!!

I need to change the o/s/f indicator bulb on my 2002 A4 18.T.

What a nightmare! How can a car manufacturer make bulb replacement so difficult.

Looking at the problem, I think I need to remove the whole headlamp assembly. Is this so, or is there a simpler way?

The drivers handbook states you have to go to main dealer to have bulb replacement done. Main dealer - to change a bulb! What has the world come to?

Takes 5 minutes on my 1965 MGB!!

I'd be most grateful if someone can tell me the procedure I need to follow.

Thank you very much.

Jimbo.

Reply to
Jimbo

The line forms here to flog the Audi engineers.

I haven't tried changing the headlamp on my A4 but I swapped to K&N filter yesterday and the way they hid that puppy away angered me.

Reply to
AustinMini.OsiTech.Net

"Jimbo" wrote

Yup. Gotta pull the headlight out. Not the easiest thing in the world, that's for sure.

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete