Bulb out warning after HID installation

So after installing a custom wiring kit for my new HID lights in my '02 Audi A4 the headlight out warnings come on for both right and left. I understand this is the Audi sensing that there is less than 1amp being
used on the circuit now (due to the new relay) instead of the amount of amperage used by an actual headlight so it's triggering the warning.
Anyone know of a fix?

Contact the provider of the custom wiring kit?
Thei happened on the T44s when the lights were converted to relays. The fix was to pull the headlight relay and bend over a pin that was labled 'K'. That pin was the output to indicate an error. I am not aware if this would apply to the A4.
You may also want to check the FAQ thread at Audiworld: http://forums.audiworld.com/a4/msgs/2299748.phtml
It has a whole section on lights.
TonyJ 98.5 A4 1.8TQM APR
Locu wrote:

At the bottom of this page : http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/HID_High_Intensity_Gas_Discharge_Kits.html

At the bottom of this page : http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/HID_High_Intensity_Gas_Discharge_Kits.html
...but you would have found it using google too.......
Thanks for the link.. I've spent about 3 days searching on google before posting here. =) I emailed those folks, but I'm really looking for someone who might know how to disable the sensor in an 02 audi, or build something to kill the warning. I built the Relay myself, so I'm fairly adept at plugging stuff in and such ;)