Buying new A4,330i, G35, CTS, C320

Page 13 of 16

what the hell are you talking about?? are you the dumbest person on usernet??

know this too, and the discussion would be over.

know, with a driving license, you can also drive a car.

I glad you can drive your parents car. You are a fool if think there is a difference between a college and university. This is why you've made dumbass comment over and over again, with statements like that. no a there equivalent. I'm sorry you don't realize when in Rome do as the Romans. where on the English system not metric.

know this too, and the discussion would be over.

know, with a driving license, you can also drive a car.

I glad you can drive your parents car. You are a fool if think there is a difference between a college and university. This is why you've made dumbass comment over and over again, with statements like that. no a there equivalent. I'm sorry you don't realize when in Rome do as the Romans. where on the English system not metric.

know this too, and the discussion would be over.

know, with a driving license, you can also drive a car.

I glad you can drive your parents car. You are a fool if think there is a difference between a college and university. This is why you've made dumbass comment over and over again, with statements like that. no a there equivalent. I'm sorry you don't realize when in Rome do as the Romans. where on the English system not metric.

That's very funny, considering that logic is all Greek to you.

"where"? And the English use the Metric system, Americans are the outsiders here bud.

and intelligence is Greek to you. seeing how the usernet is in the US we're on the Am English system, who can we be on the outside with our sense of entitlement?? do you understand that phrase or do you help from your band of merry men??

USENET is an international deal, we've got people of mutltiple nationalities here.

I'll agree with you that most Americans are pompus and actually *believe* they're somehow superior or entitled to something extra. Kinda makes me sad to be an American. And the point still stands that most of the rest of the world is using the Metric system, so you've got to assume European posters are going to revert to metrics.

My band of merry men? Is that some sort of attempt at insulting me (an American, BTW) and the English in a single breath?

the world

but it's based in the US and has US and standards. no, just you not the rest of the world or any country.
Tha Ghee wrote:

Tha Ghee, there's one thing I don't get. You speak English as your mothertongue, yet you can't type at all. Zip, nada. Your English is just as good as some French guys have, when they've got F from English.
I don't get it, why can't you type? I can type ~4 languages better than you can type English. I'm sorry for you, but now I get it why you never got to University.
And next time you reply "type English", just read it few more times again, you've got a lot to learn in typing & reading.
- Yak
"Michael Burman" wrote

But that is too much work. During that time he could type (incorrectly) at least three other useless posts... and we get three more chances to laugh our assess off reading them.
Cheers,
Pete

Useless posts filled with lies and idocy. What's more amazing is that it oftens takes Ghee a week or more to respond to posts, you'd think someone who spews so easily and refuses to properly format both his posts and his language would be faster about responding. Maybe his dad is keeping him busy with chores, or maybe his 486 is breaking down.

language would be faster about responding. Maybe his dad is keeping him busy with chores, or maybe his 486 is breaking down.
which are better than anything you've posted here. I'm busy during the week making money you should try it sometime. funny at least me dad still accepts me and hasn't disowned me like you. and I have a few nice puters.

I'm sure you do.

I can't help it you're still running Win 98 on a Acer.

I've actually got 2 machines here in my room, my brother has 3 more in his, there's a 6th in my parent's room, and we have 2 laptops to fill things out. All but one of them are less than a year and a half old, and the old one (an Apple that I have here in my room) is being replaced shortly.

What nationality are you Yak? I'm just curious. Are you European or American?
Steve Grauman wrote:

heh, European. I'm Finnish.
- Yak

No wonder you can read/speak/write in 4 languages. Those darnn European schools and their GOOD educations. ;-) My parents had to pay thousands a year to private schools to get what European schools seem to give for free.

do you want a cookie, you still don't make any valid points. so what does it matter.

the 911 Turbo and C4/C4S. The Lancer EVO and Subaru WRX STi which are both competant o out-run a great number of much more expensive cars are both AWD. How about the S4 and RS6 bettering RWD Corvette's and BMWs? You saw the list, and I could have kept going. RWD is cost effective and less likely to have mechanical problems down the line, and that's *it*. Ignore the facts all you want, but our antectdotal evidence is meaningless here.
the only reason is because they're owned by Audi AG and I've told you my thoughts on that.
you do realize that the GTR up until the R34 was not the fastest.
the fastest Porsche is no the 996 911 TT I think it's the new Carrera GT that's what, RWD??
I've have yet to see the Z06 best by any sedan, the M3 is a 10 best where is an Audi?? I don't ignore anything I'm waiting for proof of any kind.