Buying new A4,330i, G35, CTS, C320

Page 15 of 16

to bad I was old enough to drink in 99 does your mom know you're on the net. are you still signed in under her name??
"Tha Ghee" wrote

Milk?

Tha Ghee wrote:

Does your mom have a name "Michael" ? Are you sure she is a woman?
- Yak

what's the joke?? Michelle what have I told you, quite telling jokes or trying to be witty leave that to daytripper, you're terrible at it.
Tha Ghee wrote:

It appears your mom is named Michael, as I'm Michelle. Two daddies must be difficult to handle. Now I begin to understand your attitude.
- Yak

"How can we miss you if you won't ever leave?"
;-)

no your sister works in front of it, tell her no eating on work, unless she gets paid for it.

go to the 300ZX forum and ask the question their. your post are clear because you post the same garbage over and over again.

hatchback in the early 1990s, it's not new to them, and they obviously found the performance benefits.

once in it. He's now on his second season in an RS6 sedan which won overall last year. There were a few M3 sedans running at one point as well. Probst's 4-door AWD Audi's have bested Corvettes (C4s and C5s), BMWs, Vipers, and several other RWD cars on a consistant basis. Try watching a race sometime.

if you look the first 2 gens of Skylines were RWD with LSD. go to the Nissan forum and ask the question and you'll see their response. The M3 sedan is old as hell I hope a RS6 or S4 can beat them they have 240 hp, you show how dumb you are with every post. it won one comparo in one mag. that's not world beating. it's not like you've posted any issues for me to reply to but rallying blah, Audi/Por blah that's about it.

When the M3 sedan was still in production (it's really only been gone since 1999) it was racing aganist the then-current B5 based S4. It's not as if Audi was racing a newer car than BMW.

The B5 S4 had 250Hp. The B6 S4 has 344Hp, the S6 has 360Hp and the RS6 has 450Hp. Where the hell do you pull these numbers from?

HA!

I was talking about the M3 having 240 hp in the E36

But that isn't what you said. And in reality, the B5 based S4 was heavier than the M3, had frictional losses due to the Quattro system, and only made 10 more Hp. Yet somehow it managed to outperform the M3 in testing.

F1 is the biggest motorsport organization? You crticized me for using Rallye and Touring because they aren't popular everywhere but you think F1 has tons of fans?

You used it as an example, AND I HAD TO POINT OUT THAT IT'S AWD. Go re-read the posts you BALD FACED LIAR.

HA! HA! HA! In your dreams!!!

All of which have been getting beaten by an RS6 in the Speed Touring series...

Only if you want me to as well. We've been over the reasons why these cars have RWD.

Who? Is this about your imaginary friend?

If you read C&D you would have seen their comparisons involving the S4, RS6, M3, M5, E55 AMG, C36 AMG, and S Type R where the S4 and RS6 won outright in their respective groups. You would have also seen their better on the limit performance. And you certainly would have seen the road tests a few years back where the B5 based S4 became the first car in almost 10 years to topple an M3 in a direct comparison when it beat the E36 M3 and Saab 9-3 Viggen in testing.

This isn;t what any of their articles have said, but since you don't actually read, I'll assume you didn't know any better. I'm guessing that by "reading" what you actually mean is staring at the pictures and making up whatever words you think fit nicely.

You're as useless here as you are in every other group I've seen you post. You're an angry child at best and a degenerate, uneducated troll at worst. Be happy in your ignorance.
On 03 Apr 2004 07:00:08 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Steve Grauman) wrote:

Why do you guys feel compelled to communicate with this ignorant fuckwit?
(Steve Grauman) wrote:

first I'm far from ignorant and I keep people on their toes, like you old man. have you got your retirement check yet??

I don't know....I shouldn't feed the trolls, but he's amusing in a sad kind of way.

what's sad that I'm smarter then you, and have been showing you up at every turn??
you use the term "troll" but you don't use it in the correct context so try better.

I'm far from a troll, if you knew what it meant you would use it in the proper manner. how am I amusing because I'm smarter than you.
(Steve Grauman) wrote:

daytripper did you not get your cialias?? are you made cause your old, and can't get it up??