Buying new A4,330i, G35, CTS, C320

No wonder you can read/speak/write in 4 languages. Those darnn European schools and their GOOD educations. ;-) My parents had to pay thousands a year to private schools to get what European schools seem to give for free.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

And still on dialup, no wonder it's taking him so long to get online and respond to posts.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

She's not dead, and we both know it. She lies on her back for money so that you can live in the basement. If she had insurance, I'm sure you'd kill her for it.

LOL. If I had a sister, she wouldn't be caught dead calling a stupid kid like you. Besides, even the cheapest hookers have *some* standards. Except your mom. Her tricks are glad her butt is toothless.

Reply to
Jonesy

do you want a cookie, you still don't make any valid points. so what does it matter.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

no the new ones they come full circle but since you've never been near one this doesn't surprise me.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

nationalities

sad to be an American. And the point still stands that most of the rest of the world

but it's based in the US and has US and standards. no, just you not the rest of the world or any country.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

spews so easily and refuses to properly format both his posts and his language would be faster about responding. Maybe his dad is keeping him busy with chores, or maybe his 486 is breaking down.

which are better than anything you've posted here. I'm busy during the week making money you should try it sometime. funny at least me dad still accepts me and hasn't disowned me like you. and I have a few nice puters.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

I'm asking you how you're doing not who's. I'm sorry she's in Ohio bringing me back mine.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

are you typing again you're not smart enough to be here stop, find another debate.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

most people who won a Fer don't leave it in cold weather. and all three of those should not be lumped together. I do have an A6, I got a great price on it, but the debate was about all out performance not just around the town driving. so I do and I still think you have a room temp IQ.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

The closest thing would be the Cayenne, which uses a chassis co-developed by VW and Porsche for use in the Cayenne and Toureag. But the Cayenne has it's own suspension, engines, body and interior. It's only the bare bones of the chassis

nothing in common beyod familial connections.

are you stupid, the tranny and engines are the same in the 911 and RS6. now I know you know nothing about the cars, do some research and get back to me you are not dumber than Michelle. Yes they do dumbass pick up a mag. and do some READING. ok if you say MT is a hack job I believe you just like Audi/Por don't share any parts.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

to bad I was old enough to drink in 99 does your mom know you're on the net. are you still signed in under her name??

Reply to
Tha Ghee

sure you know so much I don't you want me to goggle your post and show world the drivel you've posted. I'll take it easy since you from over seas. I've driven many cars and crashed a few.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

"Tha Ghee" wrote

Milk?

Reply to
Pete

"Tha Ghee" wrote

Finally a crucial piece of information. It appears those crashes left a permanent damage to your brain...

Reply to
Pete

when I point out his lies, etc... He recently claimed that the C&D comparison was

you've posted the same mag twice so I guess that's good for you. I don't need to lie you need to prove your point which you've never done. but like said it's not in production, go down to the model screen and it's not there.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

what do I need a spell checker for?? yeah you know so much I'm sorry how did you figure it out?? Michelle learn something about cars American or worldwide then get back to me.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

just that you don't know where to look.

you need and shut you up for a while.

read beyond being filled with lies and bullshit. You're DONE.

go to the 300ZX forum and ask the question their. your post are clear because you post the same garbage over and over again.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

was the fastest and the Silva was a close second and they're both RWD

Besides, Nissan was toying with AWD variants of their Primera sedan and hatchback in the early 1990s, it's not new to them, and they obviously found the performance benefits.

do. Randy Probst ran an S4 sedan for 2 seasons and won overall at least once in it. He's now on his second season in an RS6 sedan which won overall last year. There were a few M3 sedans running at one point as well. Probst's

4-door AWD Audi's have bested Corvettes (C4s and C5s), BMWs, Vipers, and several other RWD cars on a consistant basis. Try watching a race sometime.

How about addressing some of the issues I brought up last time? You have a

that you're winning this debate.

if you look the first 2 gens of Skylines were RWD with LSD. go to the Nissan forum and ask the question and you'll see their response. The M3 sedan is old as hell I hope a RS6 or S4 can beat them they have 240 hp, you show how dumb you are with every post. it won one comparo in one mag. that's not world beating. it's not like you've posted any issues for me to reply to but rallying blah, Audi/Por blah that's about it.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

10Best list after I provided the URL?

to this discussion.

thing. In addition; the Skyline, 3000GT, Eclipse GSX, 911 Turbo, S4/RS4 and S6/RS6 were all on my list, NONE of which are rally derived.

a little harder no one will remember what was really said before.

stories and being unable to prove my point. What a surprise.

no why would I want to take your tax refund. is 13 the age of your "girlfriend"?? was the 22Gs you got form a mis-handled sex change?? the

300 GT is not AWD, the GSX was def. rally derived. no Stevie with all your post you show you are. I never backpedaled you just take stuff out of context.

what point over and over angina you say you've made a point not one I can see.

Reply to
Tha Ghee