Buying new A4,330i, G35, CTS, C320

Page 10 of 16

and we can tell you type like a idiot.
Tha Ghee wrote:

In a world of weird stories, our storyteller Tha Ghee reminded us, what was the truth: "my dad will punch you in the face!"
- Yak

Tha Ghee wrote:

Where's that spellchecker now? Also, there's buttons like ".,;:!?" in the keyboard, which you should learn to use.
You're not highly educated, you're young, and all these applied, you don't have a lot of experience with driving either. So far you've only told us, what magazines said, but you've never even driven a car, have you?
- Yak

He can't even do that properly. He lies about posting links when such an event never occured, he lies about what magazines say and then ignores my links when I point out his lies, etc... He recently claimed that the C&D comparison was irrelevant because the C32 was no longer in production - I pointed out earlier that this is irrelevant because the S4 had still eclipsed the current M3, and I linked in a post from this morning to MB's website where you can all plainly see that the C32 is indeed a current model. It is being replaced late this year, but that's not relevant to the current discussion.

comparison was

you've posted the same mag twice so I guess that's good for you. I don't need to lie you need to prove your point which you've never done. but like said it's not in production, go down to the model screen and it's not there.

Yea, dipshit? http://www.mbusa.com/brand/models/C32.jsp
There you go!

ok but like I said they have a new one coming out and the S4 is 5 inches wider I hope is handles better.

That's right Ghee, put that foot right in your mouth.

sure you know so much I don't you want me to goggle your post and show world the drivel you've posted. I'll take it easy since you from over seas. I've driven many cars and crashed a few.
"Tha Ghee" wrote

Finally a crucial piece of information. It appears those crashes left a permanent damage to your brain...

would have these.

what do I need a spell checker for?? yeah you know so much I'm sorry how did you figure it out?? Michelle learn something about cars American or worldwide then get back to me.
Tha Ghee wrote:

I guess any spellchecker would just quit with "buffer overflow" when checking your message. You're right, it won't help you.
- Yak

what, if you're going to use a phrase make sure someone gets the joke. yeah but the spell checker can work on my spelling nothing can help you lack of intellect.
Tha Ghee wrote:

That's why I have "Ghee checker" integrated to my news client.
- Yak

REALLY? F1 races never occur in the rain?? WOW!! That's why they invested so much money in treaded tires for wet weather?? Touring races and rallye races never occur in the rain either? Or IRL or Cart? YOU'RE A LIAR AND AN IDIOT.
I've been humored by these rants for a couple days now...and while I'm new to the NG, I'm wondering why I've delayed subscribing.
My Background: I recently purchased a new car and before doing so I test drove everything in the class (Small luxury sedans). I feel as though I am an aggressive driver, but not driver who lacks the prudence to know when to back it down. That said, I feel I was able to evaluate the quality of a production vehicle from laymans prospective. I'm not a racecar driver by any means but I am qualified to debate this topic from a general public viewpoint.
My Opinion: This discussion is on the verge of ridiculous, and well past the threshold of intelligent. Mr. Ghee is absoluty recieving a thrashing, he couldn't be flogged more by a batallion of 17 century soliders! You may have some decent points about RWD vehicles but your lack of tangable details reduces your comments to little more than monosaballic banter. To win this argument you simply need to say that the average driver can not handle the high level of performance needed to make the AWD a distinct winner in abient driving conditions. Where you fail, and fail miserably is that, a Ford escort is also a capable vehicle in the hands of most daily commuters. When you press the abilities of these vehicles you'll find time and time again the Torsen system and it's ability to adjust the grip on four wheels is far superior to RWD. To prove this simply take a vehicle that comes in both RWD and AWD (G35, 330i) and small number of other vehicles and compare them to each other...there, questions answered! Ball game over and discussion is finished. Now, find those numbers and get back to me.
My Car: 2003 Audi A4Q

but I still like to give them a good fight. I guess I've come across the wrong way, but ow well.
as for this topic, if you look Stevie and his lady friend Michelle spout the same info all the time, rallying blah, Audi blah, & outside the US blah. I've proven my points over and over again but they seem to gloss over that and focus and GRAMMAR, but call it English. I'm working with them and it's a very slow process, I think it's the readers not the writer.
I'll have the results but I know for a fact, in 0-60 and emer. lane change the 330i not ix and G35 are rated higher. I think the braking is better in the AWD versions.

races never occur in the rain either? Or IRL or Cart? YOU'RE A LIAR AND AN IDIOT.
dumbass I was talking about Nascar, not the other circuit, so your now the dumbest on the board.