bypass valve a4 the best?

hi i have a 99 a4 1.8t, what is the best and cheapest bvalve available? thanks

Reply to
dave smith

available?

Depends on your other engine mods. For just a basic chip and stock turbo, a TT BPV (710N) should be enough. I'm actually running Forge DVR myself, but it's probably an overkill in this setup, and it's definitely not the cheapest. ;-)

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete

I think the best available is also the cheapest. The Bosch Sport 110 is better than the 710n that many use.

I am using 2 Sport 110's on my S4

Check it out:

And for the price of many of the others out there, I really dont think they are worth it...

Cheers,

Adam

Reply to
Adam Schwartz