Cam timing a 20V

Hi All, I am new to the group, and I need some advice with a 1993 Audi coupe 20V, timing belt broke and bent most of the valves, my friend removed both cams and replaced the valves, but he can't find any info regarding timing both cams together with the chain, and there doesn't appear to be any marks on the chain sprockets, Would any one in the group have a repair manual with this info, TIA Peter

Reply to
Fitzy

maybe this can be of help:

regards ottar t

Reply to
Ottar T

You should be able to find what you need either here:

Chris Miller's 1991 200 quattro 20-valve turbo page:

or here:

SJM Auto-Technik AUDI ========= AUDI ======= Technical reference

Tony

98.5 1.8TQ 5spd APR '91 100Q 5spd Just sold to new home today : (
Reply to
Tony

Thanks people I have found the information I needed on your recommended sites, many thanks again Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy