Cam timing a 20V

Hi All, I am new to the group, and I need some advice with a 1993 Audi coupe 20V, timing belt broke and bent most of the valves, my friend removed both cams and replaced the valves, but he can't find any
info regarding timing both cams together with the chain, and there doesn't appear to be any marks on the chain sprockets, Would any one in the group have a repair manual with this info, TIA Peter
On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:45:56 +0000 (UTC), Fitzy

maybe this can be of help: http://www.sjmautotechnik.com/trouble_shooting/eng.html#tim
regards ottar t

Fitzy wrote:

You should be able to find what you need either here:
Chris Miller's 1991 200 quattro 20-valve turbo page: http://members.aol.com/c1j1miller/main.html
or here:
SJM Auto-Technik AUDI ========= AUDI ======= Technical reference http://www.sjmautotechnik.com /
Tony 98.5 1.8TQ 5spd APR '91 100Q 5spd Just sold to new home today : (
Thanks people I have found the information I needed on your recommended sites, many thanks again Fitzy