Canadian 2001 A4 Instrument Cluster Looking For A New Home

I bought a 2001 A4 in Canada then moved to the US. To comply with US regs, I had to replace the instrument cluster because the ABS and emergency brakelight differed in some unremarkable way from US
clusters. This was an obscenely expensive part - more than $1000 if I remember. Fortunately, my Audi dealer saved the virtually new - less than 5000 miles - Canadian instrument cluster for me. I'm now trying to figure out who, if anyone, would want my old cluster. Presumably only Canadians would have a use for this, but any thoughts on who might be interested in buying a part like this would be greatly appreciated.
Trying putting it for sale on e-Bay.
Tony Ottawa