Car keyed again: Boston body service?

I am sad to report that my TT got keyed for the second time in a year. This time, right in front of my house. Big long scratch down each side.
I'm not a rich man. This car represents a lot to me. I truly do not
deserve this.
Anyhow, last time this happened I took it to Clair Audi and the did a very poor job.
I hear there is a place down near Fenway that caters to high end cars but I can't find an add for them. I would like to have the mess that Clair made fixed as well as the new damage.
Any body shop recommendations in Boston?
Thanks

call your insurance agent for a recommendation!

Boston Body in Brighton, part of Bernardi. They do good work.