CAR SELLING SITE

i am looking for affiliates. i have a site where people can list their vehicles for free. the difference between us and them(*bay) is that we have a network of
pre-qualified buyers already in place. that means no false bids. they have the funds availiable to make the purchase now!!!
we only charge a 2%(of the total sale price) advertising fee once the title has been transfered to the buyer. if you are interested please reply!.......personal regards, michael funk
--
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20031113003229O2p7RdU4

Add pictures here
‚úĖ