Car stalls when i take foot off acelerator

My car has been off the road for 6 months and once I put a new battery in it, it turned over but immediately dies unless i rev the engine over a

1000 revs. Its ok if your driving but as soon as you come to a stop it dies immediately. It turns over straight away again.I have added fuel and injector cleaner to the petrol and ran it for 30 minutes down the motorway, I have also had the injectors off (which is a pain in the @rse) but still happening. Anyone have any clues
Reply to
stuartcharlton

Tony

Next we will find out it has a turbo, in which case I know the exact problem. Until we find out for sure, I will leave this as a guessing game also.

Reply to
Walt Kienzle

Sorry I forgot to put which model (idiot)

Reply to
stuartcharlton

MAF

Reply to