CARUSA

Hi; WOW!!! Great Names. Here is a list of my Domains-- Web Page= www.americaletsroll.us/index2.html Most listed in the top 20 of the major search engines
www.countryroads.us www.countrytime.us www.countrystyle.us www.traveltrailer.us www.crabhouse.us www.fishflorida.us www.cruiseflorida.us www.tourflorida.us www.fishflorida.us www.exploreflorida.us www.fishamerica.us www.huntamerica.us www.driveamerica.us www.deliveramerica.us www.countrykitchen.us www.fishusa.us www.huntusa.us www.funusa.us www.lawusa.us www.driveusa.us www.carusa.us www.cardusa.us www.ususa.us www.jetusa.us www.tvusa.us www.aquit.us www.hotone.us www.hotitem.us www.hotitems.us www.hottime.us www.inj.us www.hooks.us www.hotsale.us Also Available: WWW.AAABANK.US WWW.AAABUY.US WWW.AAACAR.US WWW.AAACRUISE.US WWW.AAADEAL.US WWW.AAAFARE.COM WWW.AAAFARE.US WWW.AAAFLY.US WWW.AAAFUN.US WWW.AAALODGING.COM WWW.AAASALE.US WWW.AAASAVE.US WWW.AAASELL.US WWW.AAATOUR.US WWW.JETPORT.US WWW.IRAQDEFEAT.COM WWW.DEFEATIRAQ.COM All offers considered.... Contact me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
They are all registered in my name only and the registrations are current until 4/2004 on most. Very brandable names. Most are in the major search engines. Hope to hear from you, Scott

That's the word I'd use myself: the vast majority of your domains would do pretty well if you're striking-out on a serious career as a pimp. The others, well.
5/10 for effort, 0/10 for posting (unless you're selling spam-traps. /Real/ spammers prefer ".biz", according to my logs, that is!)
On the scale of Internet sentience, I'm afraid that I'd have to vote "roach-wanabee". Yoghurt just doesn't seem to have the long-term financial view ;o)
Try alt.2599 and work for wee bit a bit longer.. ;o)
--

Hairy One Kenobi