Castrol SLX Longlife II

does anyone know the going rate for 4 litres of SLX Longlife II and even better, does anyone know an online supplier? My local parts shop stocks it, but it's 48 quid. I know it's an expensive oil, but that seems a bit
steep.
I know Halfords also stock it- that's where I'll probably go if there's no better option.

GSF now stock it, and it's cheaper than halfrauds.
Andy
http://www.gsfcarparts.com/

Andy
Nik&Andy wrote:

Yes they do, that's where I got this from!!!
Search under car - VW Touran, oil components, oil
Andy

It doesn't appear if the car is an Audi A3 though :-(, despite it being required for the variable servicing. I might mail GSF to let them know.
I got 4 litres for 32 from PartCo in Warrington.
Locate your local store at:
http://www.partcogroup.co.uk /
However the site seems to be down at the moment.

I buy mine off Ebay. I got my last lot for 21.49 for 5 litres with postage but I got lucky. You can even get it cheaper direct from Germany with postage than some places in the UK.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 89&itemE43510684&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
This guy has 10 bottles. If my maths is right then it would be 29 for 4 litres.
Richard