cd error #1

my cd drive is displaying "CD ERR 1" and is not playing, any one know what to fix that? Thanks Stacy

I presume it's a Read Error. The couple of times I've gotten those, they've gone away after cleaning the offending disc...
I had the same thing when I mistakenly put the DVD from the CD/DVD set of Coldplay 2003 in there.
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA
Dano58 wrote:

You also get it with the copy-protected so-called CDs. I have several that won't play in my Audi or my wife's VW.