CEL codes

I have the following CEL codes on my 88' Model 90 5sp/ NG eng. 2142, 2223 and 2232. Anyone happen to know what these are pointing to? CEL comes on all the time after about 300 feet of travel. If the
engine is warm and sitting for about 15 min the light stays off under easy acceleration into 3 or 4 gear but the engine Pings, As soon as the CEL turns on the Ping stops. I average 33.1 MPG on Reg gas. Seems to have lost some power since this started as I need lower gears on some of the local hills. cleaner is new, fuel pump replaced about 6 months ago with filter and accumulator because the old pump would die when temp got in the 90s. Miles are 248K and otherwise runs great. Thanks in advance.
http://www.sjmautotechnik.com/trouble_shooting/100ecuf.html#faultc

Dave, Thanks that is a great site. Now as soon as I locate the Altitude and Knock sensors I'll be OK.
On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 02:26:41 GMT, "dave AKA vwdoc1"