Centre console removal A4

I manage to get the screws for the front centre-console to get loose, but this panel seems to be clipped in a way into the middle centre console (where the handbrake is located). How do I get this loose? I
need to replace the centre console for the one that fits the NaviPlus.
Daniel A4 Avant 2.5 TDI (nov-00)