Changin the timing belt on my car. Need advice.

Page 2 of 2
On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 20:29:54 -0400 (EDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (leviathan) wrote:

Get a better job and junk that piece o'junk you are driving.
Now you can wish me to get cancer and die painfully.
Leviathan? Pygmy.

Your question is rather make and model specific. I know nothing about Mitsubishi's except their name means 3 diamonds in japanese ($1 to Inger). If it were my Audi, I would tell you its not going to work because your valves are as crooked as Bill Clinton. IF you have a non-interference motor, you should be okay. As long as the timing is correct, the piston and valves should be in the correct position when the plug fires.
Stu
leviathan wrote:

Stu, you forgot to crosspost to rec.humour.clinton.monica.ithoughtyousaidSAXnotSEX ;-) Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes - no idea were the oil filter is (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

Take out timing belt. Installation is the reverse of removal.
Romy
Romy Singh wrote:

If you look at his original post:
Whaddya wanna bet that alt.autos.audi was the first group under alt.autos, and he was too lazy to scroll down?
Dave Lugo snipped-for-privacy@etherboy.com LC Unit #260 TINLC