Changing AC control module

I seem to need an AC control panel for my 1996 A^ 2.8 Quatro. How do I get the wood looking facia off above the dashboard. any other things I should know about taking it apart. Thanks Roger

PS I'm going to order a used one from Shokan, any other sources, suggestions.

Reply to
ramjet44

Ac panel is pretty easy to take off, first remove stereo then remove the screws holding the wood facia on( you will see them after taking the stereo out), the wood then comes off it is held on by pop off type connectors at the bottom, then remove the AC module by removing the 4 screws, it's very easy and should take 5-10mins

Reply to
Ronny