Changing Air Filter on 2005.5 A4 3.2

Just got my new 5 1/2 A4 with the 3.2 and want to change the stock filter for a K&N. Can't seem to figure out how to get the filter box open though...undid two phillips screws but couldn't really get much further...any ideas?

Reply to
James

My suggestion. Don't use a K&N.

The oil from the filter kills the MAF sensor and performance ga> Just got my new 5 1/2 A4 with the 3.2 and want to change the stock

Reply to
Tony

And if that happens and the dealer sees the K&N they may not replace it under warranty.

Dan D '04 A4 v1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58