Changing front brake discs and pads on Audi Cabriolet 2.6

I'm the UK, and I need to change the front brake discs and pads oon an Audi cabriolet 2.6. How easy is this to do and what should the parts cost? I intend to do it myself rather than taking the car to a dealer to have it
done. Are there any good online websites in the UK where I can order the parts?
Thanks, Alex
--
http://www.munted.org.uk

Telephone: A clever device by which two people in different places can

Pretty easy , try eurocarparts.com or GSF. There's step by step write ups on audiworld but Haynes get it right for this one
On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Duncan Wood wrote:

Thanks very much, that's helpful. Which Haynes book should be the one I should buy for the Audi cabriolet 2.6? They don't cover the cabriolet.
--
http://www.munted.org.uk

Telephone: A clever device by which two people in different places can

Which year? The procedures almost identical for all Audis though.
On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Duncan Wood wrote:

It's a 1996 model.