Changing fuel pump and filter on '93 90S?

Does anyoen know difficult this is? would I need any special tools, or should I take any precautions?
When I did this on a Chevy Blazer a few months ago, there was a perssure
release valve under the hood that I had to drain before I could unhook the fuel pump. The pump I know can be accessed from the trunk and should be pretty straight forward.
Anyone know where the filter is and how difficult that might be?