Changing headlight bulb on 2002 A4 - again!

I have read all the previous posts on this topic and none addresses my problem.
My car is a late 2002 RHD tdi Sport Avant. I need to change the right (as
you sit in the car) dipped headlight bulb. Removing the plastic trunking from the turbo to the air filter is straightforward as it just pops off. But then I can't flip open the hatch at the back of the lamp unit to get at the bulb without removing the air filter housing, so I need to remove the entire unit. There are two torx bolts securing it from above - these are easy to remove, but something is still holding it back on the left of the unit (as you look at it from the front of the car). Other posts elsewhere have mentioned a bolt under the horizontal adjustment screw, but I can't find that screw or the bolt. It's driving me nuts because this should be such a simple task! And meanwhile I keep getting flashed because I have a lamp out.

2 on the top and 2 round the back of the light, you will need a screwdriver with and extension, I used a socket set with the correct Torx head.
Be carefull as it can drop down, then you will have to fish about in your belly pan :)

On a side note, when you remove the headlamp as 1 entire unit you have to disconnect the multi plug, this is harder then flying a 747 into Kai tak airport on a foggy day. So just leave it on and change the bulb in situ :)
Thanks for that. I'd spotted the bolts at the back but loosening them didn't seem to make any difference. It needs a pretty hard tug to release the unit. There's a good pictorial step by step guide here:
http://www.audiworld.com/tech/ext40.shtml
I just did this to replace the turn signal bulb. I ended up making a tool - an allen wrench with the bend cut off and glued into a small socket!
Took me an hour to change the bulb - including 40 minutes to make the tool....
Dan D '04 A4 12.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA
I thought it was just us Brits who came up with that sort of Heath-Robinson ungenuity!
btw Torx sets (you only ever need about two sizes) are cheap and worth picking up if you ever see one. I got mine in otherwise crap shop Aldi (it'll mean something to those in the UK) for a couple of quid.