Changing Headlights on 2001 A4 1.8T

Hi,

I am taking my car in for a 60,000km service in two weeks. I am considering changing my headlights. The headlights that came with the car (2001 A4 1.8T FWD) have always been unsatisfactory, particularly on low beam (very dim).

I frequently have to use high beams but this blinds oncoming drivers.

Questions.

  1. Does anyone have any feedback on the Sylvania Cool Blue or Silver Star bulbs?
  2. Should I choose to use either of these, what part numbers will I need to order?

Many Thanks Simon

Reply to
Simon