Changing Headlights on 2001 A4 1.8T

I am taking my car in for a 60,000km service in two weeks. I am considering changing my headlights. The headlights that came with the car (2001 A4 1.8T FWD) have always been unsatisfactory, particularly
on low beam (very dim).
I frequently have to use high beams but this blinds oncoming drivers.
1. Does anyone have any feedback on the Sylvania Cool Blue or Silver Star bulbs? 2. Should I choose to use either of these, what part numbers will I need to order?
Many Thanks Simon